What’s In This Article?
When the following Datanyze data sources expire:
- Job Postings
Having the most current information can be crucial to making contact with the right people at the right time. Datanyze has you covered using the following guidelines when it comes to the expiration of records.
As of March 2018, technologies found in job descriptions resumes, or reviews will expire after 1 year. Text sources are permanently stored in our database and can be viewed by following these steps:
- Search a domain in the top search bar on any module
- Select the Technologies tab
- Click View Source to view source analysis
Job posting data is populated based on open positions tied to a domain. Datanyze will remove job posting data if the job posting:
- Has been active for over 3 months on a job board
- Has been active for over two weeks on the company website
- Can no longer be found in an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)