You should have Predict enabled in your account and have the full Datanyze platform.
What’s in this article?
- How to build a targeting report using the results of your predict model
- How to exclude Salesforce data to identify net-new leads and accounts
- How to export your predict model results to a CSV or search for contacts
Using Predict in Targeting
1. In the Targeting module, choose the condition Prediction Model, select your model, and choose which grade or grades you would like to include in your report.
2. Further, filter the results by applying additional conditions, or filter out Salesforce or Hubspot data using the Tag condition.
3. Export the results to CSV, or search for contacts.