You must have Admin permissions to add new users to your Datanyze account.
What’s in this article:
- Adding new users to your Datanyze account
- Converting Datanyze Browser Extension (Insider) users to your Datanyze Account
Add New Users to Datanyze
3. Enter the email of the user you want to add to Datanyze.
4. The new user will receive an email from Datanyze with their credentials.
NOTE: If you don't have available seats, you can reach out to your Account Executive/CSM at Datanyze to acquire more.
Convert Datanyze Browser Extension (Insider) Users to your Datanyze Account
3. Press the blue Convert button next to any Insider users you want to add to your account.
4. The user can log into their Datanyze account with their current credentials.