Outreach & Datanyze Integration
Through this powerful integration, sales reps can now prospect into accounts, build targeted contact lists and add contacts to their favorite sequence all within the same workflow.
- Datanyze Browser Plugin and Platform access
- Outreach.io access
How to setup:
- Enter Outreach.io API code into your Datanyze account via your Account Settings > Integrations > Outreach:
2) Once entered, Outreach will be an available export option from your prospecting lists:
How to use the integration:
- Create a list in Datanyze, or open a list you’ve already collected
- Add new prospects to your list
- Verify all emails to ensure you have an email for each prospect. If you’d like to only export high or medium & high emails, you can customize this here in your CSV Export settings.
- Select All in the top right of your list, or select the individual contacts you’d like to add to your sequence.
- If this is your first time, you will be prompted to authorize the connection by Outreach.
- A pop-up will appear that will allow you to select your sequence.
- Once you select your sequence, Datanyze will export all contacts including the Name, Title and Email into your selected sequence.
- Export medium and high confidence emails. You can customize this setting within your CSV Export settings.
- Confirm your Outreach settings for when a prospect gets added to a sequence. If it is set to automatically send the first email, make sure you know that ;)