Datanyze Insider no longer will be adding our Datanyze icon next to prospects on the various professional networks that we support.
While we know that some of our users will find this change disruptive to their current process, there are more efficient ways to prospect within the tool of which we wanted to make sure users are aware.
Using our List Builder overlay to add prospects to your lists on Datanyze.com is easy and provides several advantages over other methods:
- You can continue to prospect and work while Datanyze figures out contact information in the background - no more popping open tabs and waiting around.
- By adding prospects to specific lists that you’ve named, you can segment your prospecting efforts and keep track of who you’ve prospected and why- e.g. “Feb 2016 Conference outreach” - there is no need to remember who you’d been working on all day/week/month.
- All members of your organization can see which (and when) prospects have already been added by you and other team members so you can avoid reaching out to the same people across teams.
- You can easily access your lists of prospects and see who’s already been exported to Salesforce so you don’t create duplicates and dirty up your CRM.
- When you’re done, you can easily access the prospects from your efforts/lists and export them in bulk (or individually) to Salesforce, CSV, and various other sources.
How to Build Prospect Lists:
1. As you are running your search on LI, Crunchbase, or Xing, you will see a widget appear on the right hand side of the page. We refer to this as List Builder, where all your results will be indexed per page.
2. To build a new list, select “Create New List” from the drop-down menu on the top left.
3. Once the list is created, you can add contacts via the check box to the right of each name and simply “Add To List”.
4. We will automatically verify e-mail addresses and charge a credit if successful.
If you would like to re-enable the black icon, you may do so via the Insider extension settings.
1. Click on the Datanyze Insider icon to the right of the address bar:
2. Click on the gear box on the bottom left of the extension pop out:
3. Scroll down to "Legacy Icon" and select "Enabled" from the drop down menu:
If you have any questions, you can utilize our live chat, available Monday-Friday, 8am - 6pm or email our support desk at firstname.lastname@example.org