The Training Progress Bar is there to help you learn the basics of the Datanyze platform so you can get up and running quickly.
The Training Overview lessons include:
- Researching companies
- Researching technologies
- Setting up Alerts
- Creating a Tag
- Installing the Datanyze browser extension (Insider)
- Plus - you receive a prize when you complete the Training Overview (it’s a surprise)
Training Progress Bar
1. To get started, log into your Datanyze account and click the Training tab at the top of the screen.
2. This will open the Training Overview page. From there, you can see the lessons and the progress you have made on each.
3. As you complete each step, the Training Progress Bar will be updated. You will not be asked to complete any steps you have already done in your usage of Datanyze. That means if you log in and see the Progress Bar already at 70 or 80 percent, you are ahead of the game through your normal usage of the platform!
4. Congratulations! You are on your way to becoming a Datanyze power user.
Want to go through a lesson again? Click "Restart this lesson". This will reset the whole category rather than a specific step, so use with caution.
Note: You will only see onboarding for the components of the Datanyze platform to which you already have access.
If you would like to opt out of our user onboarding feature, please message Datanyze Support either in the online chat bubble at the bottom of the page or by email at email@example.com.