Running a Targeting report in Datanyze allows you to:
- Build lists of targeted companies based on a series of conditions or your ideal customer profile (ICP)
- Build lists of companies that just installed a competitive or complementary technology or had it installed over a time period
- Find net-new accounts that are not in your Salesforce instance
In general, you can use Targeting to find companies in Datanyze’s Universe of 40 million domains and be able to filter based on technology usage or firmographic data to find your perfect prospects.
Create a Targeting Report
2. Select attributes of your targeted companies using Conditions. To do this, use the Select a Condition drop-down list. You can combine multiple conditions to your search query. The more conditions you add, the more refined the search results will be.
3. Once you have the conditions selected, click Run Targeting Report to see the results.
4. The results are initially sorted by the Alexa Rank and will return the first 100 domains. From here, you can Export to CSV, Save Report, or Show Map. Click on CSV Export Settings to manage which data points are included when you export.
5. The results are paginated. To see the next 100 domains, simply click Next.
And that’s it! Congratulations on building your first list of perfect prospects, and happy hunting!