Exporting your Targeting report allows you to use the data however you see fit. Our data export functionality gives you the ability to:
- Mass upload or append accounts into your CRM (i.e. Salesforce, Close.io)
- Use the data for an account-based marketing strategy
- Use the data to do additional data discovery or find trends
Once you have run a Targeting report, you can follow these steps to export the report as a CSV file.
1. Click Export to CSV above the list of domains in your report.
2. As soon as the system processes your request, a CSV file will download directly onto your computer.
3. You can open this CSV file with any data processing program or upload this list into another
program that accepts CSV files.
Please note: You can always edit the data fields in your exported files by going to Settings > CSV Export.