Countdown allows you to infer when companies are coming up for renewal with a competitor if they operate on annual agreements.
What’s in this article:
- How to use countdown for an individual technology
- Using countdown in Targeting
1. Search for any technology in the search bar on the top left of any page of the platform or click into the Technologies tab and select a technology in which you have access.
2. Click on the Countdown tab. The default will display the websites that added the technology 9 months ago and Datanyze detects they still use it.
3. Change the timeline by clicking on the dropdown on the top right. This goes back to when Datanyze first started tracking the technology (the longer a technology has been tracked, the more months will be displayed).
Using Countdown in Targeting
1. Click on the Targeting module on the left-hand side of the platform.
2. Use the conditions Currently Use and Added to identify companies that added the technology during a specified time frame and are still currently using it.
3. Click Run Targeting Report to view the results.