To use Salesforce data within Datanyze, you need to have the full SFDC integration enabled.
What’s in this article?
- Use Salesforce Last Contacted Field in Targeting so you can prospect within your current database of accounts based on when they were last contacted.
- Combine Salesforce Last Contacted Field with other Targeting filters to further refine your search results.
1. To get started, click on Targeting in the left navigation bar.
2. To use Salesforce Last Contacted in your Targeting reports, select Salesforce Last Contacted as a condition just like you would for Technologies or Location.
3. Choose a date range.
4. Add other conditions to further refine your results. This will surface accounts last contacted within your specified date range and that share the traits (e.g. use Marketo, located in the United States) indicated by additional conditions.
Note: Running a Targeting report with Salesforce Last Contacted as a condition will populate results based on the objects Datanyze syncs to as part of your integration. If you only sync to Accounts, it will search all accounts.