You should have Predict enabled in your account and have the full Datanyze platform. You should have a Salesforce account and the ability to oAuth to connect Datanyze to Salesforce.
What’s in this article?
- Connecting Datanyze to Salesforce
- Build Your Predict Model
Connect Datanyze to Salesforce
2. Choose Use Salesforce Data and select Setup Now to connect to Salesforce via oAuth.
3. Once connected, you will see that You’re Connected under the account with your email listed.
Build Your Predict Model
1. Give your model a name.
2. Proceed to choose which object, the field the domain is stored on, as well as any conditions to generate your model.
3. Click Sync Customers.
4. Follow these same steps to Sync Prospects (optional).
5. You will be notified that your model is being created and you can monitor the status.
6. You will receive an email when the model is complete and the status will change to Complete in the platform.
7. Once the model is complete, drill down into the model to view the results. You can view the scores and grades assigned to your Existing leads uploaded, and click on the New leads tab to view net-new leads generated from the model.
8. Click on the Summary tab to view the Positive and Negative attributes.
9. This is where machine learning comes in. Thumbs up or thumbs down the results. Doing this allows teaches your model by telling it which leads are great and which are not.