You must have Contacts (Standard or Premium) enabled on your account and have already created a Prospect list. Contact support if you do not have Contacts enabled.
This article will show you how to export contacts directly to Outreach.io from your Prospect list in Datanyze.
What’s in this article?
Before you can export a Prospect list to Outreach, you must first connect Datanyze to Outreach.
Once you have created a Prospect list, you can export any or all of those contacts directly to your Outreach instance.
1. Select the checkbox next to each contact that you want to export, or select the top checkbox to select all.
2. Click the Export button (a box with curved arrow), and select Export to Outreach.
3. Once you click the Export to Outreach button, a window will pop up giving you some options:
- Select which sequence you want to add these contacts to, or select Prospects only to import these prospects without adding to a sequence.
- You can also include a Tag (or multiple tags separated by a comma).
- Export Source by default it will be Datanyze but you can type a different source if you wish.
After you specify these fields, click the blue Export button to push these contacts into Outreach.
Here are the Data Points we push to Outreach:
- First name
- Last name
- Prospect notes (if any were made)
- Social network links
- Company name
- Address (street, city, state, zip, country)
- Export source