SEMRush data is available for free in our Browser Extension (Insider) and our full platform. SEMRush data points, including Organic Traffic, Adwords Traffic and Adwords cost, are available for use as conditions in Targeting. You can also get accurate SEO/SEM information on any company domain just by opening up the Datanyze Browser Extension and clicking the SEO icon.
What’s in this article:
- Learn how to use Insider to reveal Organic Search Traffic of the website you’re currently on
- Use SEMRush Traffic data (both Organic and Adwords) as conditions in Targeting reports
Note: Read our blog post, 4 Ways to Boost Your Business Using SEMRush and Datanyze, for more information on how to leverage SEMRush data within Datanyze.
SEMRush Data in Insider
1. While on a website, click the Datanyze extension icon near the top of your browser window to open Insider.
2. Next, click the SEO icon in the Insider vertical nav bar to open the SEMRush tab.
3. From here, you can see the estimated Organic Search Traffic, Paid Search Traffic, Traffic Cost and more. This allows you to know how much a given business is spending on Adwords, the amount of traffic generated by that investment and even the Top 10 Paid and Organic Search Keywords.
SEMRush Data Conditions in Targeting
1. Select an SEMRush condition from the dropdown menu within Targeting.
2. For Traffic data, select Organic Traffic or Adwords Traffic. You will be asked to select the Less than or More than modifier, and to enter a Traffic amount.
3. SEMRush-powered conditions can be combined with any other conditions (Technologies, Location, etc.) to refine your Targeting report.