You need to have the Datanyze browser extension (Insider) added to your Chrome browser and an SFDC account.
This article will describe how you can leverage Datanyze Insider with Salesforce so you can access valuable CRM information right from your browser. No more clicking from tab to tab — all the information is right there in Insider.
What’s in this article:
- How to connect Datanyze to SFDC
- How to Leverage SFDC data inside the Chrome Extension
1. Click on the SFDC icon in the Datanyze Chrome Extension and Connect.
2.This will take you to Settings > Integrations > Salesforce in the Datanyze platform.
3. Click Connect to allow Datanyze to connect to your Salesforce instance.
4. If you’re not already logged in to your Salesforce account, a new window will open and you will be asked to log in to your Salesforce account.
5. If the connection was successful, you will see a red Disconnect button appear.
6. Insider is now connected to Salesforce. When you come across websites, you can now view the Account Owner and Contacts/Leads in SFDC directly from within Insider.
7. When browsing through websites, you can immediately see if that domain exists in your Salesforce instance with the #SFDC Tag Alert Bubble.