You can use User Generated, Automated or Curated Tags in Targeting reports to narrow your search results. This ensures your search results will be exactly what you’re looking for and allows you to use custom criteria in your Targeting report.
1. Go to Targeting within the Datanyze platform.
2. From the Select a Condition drop-down menu, select Tag.
3. Next, select the Tag(s) you wish to include in your Targeting report. The Tags available in this drop-down menu will include User Generated, Automated and Curated Tags.
4. Add any other targeting conditions you wish to apply.
5. Click Run Targeting Report.
6. Below your selected conditions will be a list of domains that fit your given conditions, including the Tag(s) you selected.