Users must have active Datanyze and PersistIQ accounts with access to the PersistIQ API key.
This powerful integration now lets you combine two robust workflows into one. Find and build a targeted lists of prospects using Datanyze, then drop them into a live PersistIQ sales campaign with one click. From PersistIQ, launch a highly personalized, multi-touch campaign to your list in just minutes.
Once you have created a Prospect list, you can export any or all of those contacts directly to your Outreach instance.
1. Locate your PersistIQ API key by going to the PersistIQ integrations page. You will be asked to sign into your account. You can also reach this link through Datanyze Settings > Integrations > PersistIQ.
2. Go to Settings > Integrations > PersistIQ and enter your PersistIQ API key. Then click Update.
3. Your Datanyze and PersistIQ accounts are now connected. Time to take it for a spin! In Datanyze, go to Prospects and select a list with contacts you’d like to export to PersistIQ.
4. Click the checkboxes next to the contacts you want to export as leads to PersistIQ.
5. Then click the Export icon and select Export to PersistIQ.
6. A pop-up window will appear. It’s time to select which campaign to assign prospects.
7. Once you have picked a campaign, click Export.
You’re all set! Your Datanyze prospects are now in your PersistIQ campaign. From there, you can create highly personalized messaging using Datanyze business data.
8. Your contacts have now been added to your chosen PersistIQ campaign!