You must have permission in Salesforce to create Leads or Contacts if you are planning to push Contacts from Datanyze to Salesforce.
Connecting Your Datanyze account to your Salesforce account allows you to:
- Push Contacts from Datanyze directly to Salesforce
- View your Salesforce Leads and Contacts in the Datanyze browser extension, Insider
- Create new Leads, Contacts, Accounts or Opportunities within Salesforce
Connect Datanyze to Salesforce
1. Log into your Datanyze account and go to Settings > Integrations > Salesforce.
2. Click Connect to allow Datanyze to connect to your Salesforce instance.
3. If you’re not already logged into your Salesforce account, a new window will open and you will be asked to log into your Salesforce account.
4. If the connection was successful, you will see a red Disconnect button appear.
5. Customize your Salesforce Integration settings depending on your business’s standard practices. If you make any changes, remember to click Update Import Settings to save your new settings.
And that’s it! Your SFDC instance is connected to Datanyze. You are now able to push contacts directly into Salesforce using the browser extension or full platform.